The area around Sandpoint is a mixture of wild woodland and farms, though to the south lies a sizable marsh.
- Shalelu Andosana
- Nualia Tobyn (Deceased)
- Orik Vancaskerkin
- Lyrie Akenja (Deceased) - little is known about this mage, besides the fact that she had joined Nualia in the ruins of Thistletop for her own reasons.
- Big Gugmut - an unusually muscular and tall goblin from Mosswood
- Koruvus (Deceased) - was a champion of the Seven Tooth tribe with a magic longsword until he disappeared, he was later found in the ancient catacombs under Sandpoint where he had been deformed into a monstrous goblin with 3 arms.
- Vorka - a notorious goblin caniibal who lives in Brinestump marsh.
- Rendwattle Gutwad - the obese chieftan of the Brinestump goblins, a corpulent monster who, it is said, never leaves his throne.
- Ripnugget (Deceased) - the leader of the Thistletop goblins until he was killed - along with most of the warriors in his tribe - by a group of adventurers hunting for a group of Lamashtu cultists.
- Bruthazmus (Deceased) - a bugbear ranger who lived north of Nettlewood until he joined Nualia's group of mercenaries, he was later betrayed and killed by another of the mercenaries - Orik Vancaskerkin.
- Thistletop - the lair of the notorious Thistletop goblin tribe, generally agreed to be the best lair by goblins in the surrounding area.
- Tickwood - Although giant ticks are known in these woods, the primary denizens of this forest are wild boars.
- Shank's Wood - a small wood of pine and eucalyptus that is home to the Seven Tooth tribe of goblins
- Brinestump Marsh - A tangled, overgrown swampland infested with giant insects, goblins and other unpleasant monsters.
- Mosswood - the home of the Mosswood goblins tribe, led by Big Gugmut who claims to be the son of a hobgoblin and a wild boar.
- Nettlewood - a frustratingly tangled forest, leading to the island of Thisletop
- Devil's Platter - a group of rocky hills, crisscrossed with caves and tunnels. The edgs of are known haunts for the Birdcrunchers - a small tribe of relatively nonagressive goblins.
- The Three Cormorants - A small group of harpies dwell here, amongst a small grove of cyprus and eucalyptus trees.